Spend the night in the heart of the Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix? The Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village is the place for the ultimate Formula 1 experience. Come camp for 4 nights right next to the circuit and experience the Formula 1 spectacle up close!
Wake up in your special 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village tent, one of the pre-arranged accommodations or in your own brought tent and score a tasty breakfast.
Stay overnight within walking distance of the circuit
The Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village offers:
- Unique location located directly at the circuit
- Open from Thursday, September 1, 12:00 a.m. to Monday, September 5, 12:00 p.m.
- Get access to pre-arranged and furnished accommodation or bring your own tent
- Available shuttle service from Zandvoort Station directly to the Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village
- Catering area with activities
- Excellent sanitary facilities
- 24/7 reception, first aid and security
As a guest of the Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village, you are guaranteed:
- A sleeping place that every Formula 1 enthusiast envies.
- Choose from one of the many pre-arranged accommodations or bring your own tent and claim your sleeping spot right next to the circuit. This is the only opportunity to experience the Dutch Grand Prix weekend so close.
- Circuit within walking distance
- An entrance gate right next to the campsite to the circuit, allowing you to walk to your spot on the circuit.
- Kiss & Ride
- Make use of the special Kiss & Ride possibility on Thursday, September 1 and Monday, September 5. You can be dropped off and picked up a short distance from your sleeping place.
- Shuttle service
- Do you prefer to come by public transport? There is a direct shuttle bus from Zandvoort train station to the Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village on Thursday, August 24 and Friday, August 25. This same shuttle service will be ready to take you back to the station with your luggage on Monday, August 2
- Side events and bar
- Several activities will be organized at the Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village. Keep an eye on the website in the coming months for more news about this!
The Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village opens on Thursday, September 1 at 12:00 and closes on Monday, September 5 at 12:00. For information on all available facilities, contact us through the Dutch GP Race Engineer! Curious about the house rules at the Village? Read them here. View the terms and conditions via this link.