Read all about overnight stays at the Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village
Want to spend a night in the very heart of the Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix? The Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village is the place for the ultimate Formula 1 experience. Camp 3 or 4 nights next to the circuit and experience the Formula 1 spectacle up close.
Wake up in your special 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village tent or one of the other accommodations, get some breakfast and have well-known Formula 1 analysts fill you in.
As a 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village guest, you are assured of:
- A sleeping place every F1 enthusiast is jealous of
Choose one of the many pre-set accommodations and sleep right next to the circuit. This is the only opportunity to experience the Dutch Grand Prix weekend so close. No more lugging camping stuff; your accommodation is fully equipped.
- Grandstand seat within walking distance
A private entrance gate to the circuit so the distance between your grandstand seat and accommodation is no more than 15 minutes walking away! During the entire weekend, you get a special credential so you can always access the circuit from the Village and vice versa.
- Live preview
Wake up in the dunes, get some breakfast and have Formula 1 experts such as Jan Lammers, sporting director of the Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix, fill you in.
- Chance at winning special experiences
Every day, you as Dutch GP Village visitor could win one of the many unique behind-the-scenes arrangements, such as a backstage tour on the mainstage in the fan area as well as attending a live broadcast in the 538 studio on the circuit. Only Dutch GP Village guests may sign up. When too many guests have signed up, lots will be drawn.
- Pit Lane Walk and Kiss & Ride
Are you staying 4 nights at the 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village? Then on Thursday, during the exclusive Pitlane Walk, you’ll experience up close how the teams rehearse their pit stops in the pit lane and how they prepare their fireballs for the free practice sessions on Friday. You are literally at just 2/3 meter away from the vehicles, you can smell the tires and taste the tension. You can also take a close look at the safety cars and fully-equipped F1 pit boxes. Absolutely a unique experience! On Thursday April 30th and Monday May 4th you can also make use of the special Kiss & Ride possibility. You can be dropped off and picked up at a short distance from your sleeping place.
You’ll find a wide variety of other unique activities at the Dutch GP Village
- Will you be the first to take the simulator for a quick spin? Show your skills during the E-Race competition.
- Or sit back and relax during a spectacular Race movie in the sports bar.
- Every morning you can get breakfast at the food court and order your fresh cappuccino at the barista right away.
- Enjoy the exclusive mini-shows by Dutch artists and different 538 surprises.
- Of course there are many different places to chill out at the Village and lounge areas where you can relax with your friends and talk about the busy racing day while enjoying a cold glass of Heineken.
- There are also different sports, games and activites are organized for the more active racing fan.
- And last but not least: We also make sure you have a warm shower and clean and neat sanitary facilities!
Exclusive option for guests 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village:
Bronze Passe-Partout Tickets and Weekend Tickets on the 1 of the 2 special 538 Dutch GP Village stands.
Book the latest Passe Partout or Weekend tickets now at your accommodation. With a Passe Partout ticket you’ve got access to everything. From the free practice sessions to the race on Sunday, and even all supporting series such as F2, F3 and the Porsche Supercup.
The Official 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village opens on Thursday 30 April from 12:00 PM and closes on Monday 4 May at 12:00 PM. Click here for the 538 Dutch Grand Prix Village accommodations and book now!